Flights from Cape Town to Durban
Cheap flights from Cape Town to Durban
Flights from Cape Town to Durban start from as little as R599.00 during low season. Your flight will take approximately 2 hours and will cover a distance of 1240kms. There are numerous airlines offering flights on this route including Kulula Airlines, Mango, Flysafair, British Airways, South African Airways. You will land at King Shaka Airport (DUR).
Cheapest flights from Cape Town to Durban
|Route||Departure Date||Airline Logo||Price|
|Flights from Cape Town to Durban||24 Jan||R739|
Popular flights from Cape Town to Durban
|Flysafair flights from Cape Town to Durban||from R599.00|
|Kulula flights from Cape Town to Durban||from R629.00|
|British Airways flights from Cape Town to Durban||from R969.00|
|SAA flights from Cape Town to Durban||from R1149.00|
|Mango flights from Cape Town to Durban||from R599.00|
Which Day Is The Cheapest Flight From Cape Town To Durban?
The cheapest days to fly from Cape Town to Durban are Saturday and Tuesday with prices ranging from R813 upwards. Prices will vary according to the time of year and demand.
Which Month Is The Cheapest To Fly From Cape Town To Durban?
The cheapest months to fly from Cape Town to Durban are February and March with prices ranging from R759 upwards. Prices will vary according to the time of year and demand.
Flight FAQs - Flights from Cape Town to Durban
Are there flights from Cape Town to Durban?
Yes, there are more than 300 flights from Cape town to Durban weekly with most domestic airlines including Kulula, Flysafair, Mango and Airlink.
Which airlines fly from Cape Town to Durban?
Kulula, Flysafair, Mango, Airlink, SAA
How long is the flight from Cape Town to Durban?
This flight takes approximately 2 hours.
How much is a ticket from Cape Town to Durban?
A ticket will cost you anywhere from R599.00 upwards depending on the time of year.
How much does a flight from Cape Town to Durban cost?
A flight from Cape Town to Durban can cost as little as R599.00 for a one-way ticket.
Best things to do in Durban
- Suncoast Casino – the casino not only plays host to a massive amount of gaming tables and slot machines, but has a wide variety of restaurants to keep your hunger pains at bay.
- Umhlanga Rocks – rapidly becoming the new Durban this is the place to be if you’re planning on exploring the surrounds. Take a walk along the majestic promenade, eat at one of the restaurants along the beach front or visit Gateway Shopping Centre.
- Moses Mabhida Stadium – this stadium offers adventure activities for fun seekers. Wh not try the SkyCar ride to the top of the arch or walk 500 steps to the sky platform on the Adventure Walk. All Access Tours, Segway Tours and the world’s only stadium Big Swing can be found here too along with a variety of shops and restaurants.
- uShaka Marine Park – this is a must for any visitor to Durban. Filled with fun rides and a world-class aquarium it is guaranteed to be a fantastic day out. Take advantage of the wonderful warm sunshine.
- Zimbali Golf Course – this beautiful golf course is guaranteed to give any golfer an awesome day. Sit and have a few drinks by the pool after or round or eat in one of their acclaimed restaurants.
Country : South Africa
Currency : South African Rand (ZAR)
Port Elizabeth Airport : King Shaka International (DUR)
IATA CODE: PLZ
Timezone : GMT+2