Flights from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth
Find the cheapest flights from 1000s of airlines and travel agents
Cheap flights from Cape Town to PE
|Route||Departure Date||Airline Logo||Price|
|FlySafair Flights To Port Elizabeth From Cape Town||20 Apr||R639|
|British Airways Flights To Port Elizabeth From Cape Town||26 Apr||R689|
|Airlink Flights To Port Elizabeth From Cape Town||19 Apr||R944|
Popular flights from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth
|Kulula flights from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth||from R849.00|
|Flysafair flights from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth||from R699.00|
|British Airways flights from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth||from R929.00|
|SAA flights from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth||from R1329.00|
Which Day Is The Cheapest Flight To Cape Town From Port Elizabeth?
If you are wanting the cheapest flights to Cape Town from PE, then booking your ticket on a Tuesday or a Saturday would be the best advice. Friday is the most expensive due to it being such a popular day to fly to Cape Town.
Which Month Is The Cheapest To Fly From Cape Town To PE?
The cheapest months to fly from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth are May and October with prices ranging from R599.00 to R759.00. The more expensive months include January, March and December where prices can be as high as R959.00.
Best things to do in Port Elizabeth
- Kragga Kama Game Park – White Rhino, Buffalo, Cheetah, Giraffe, Zebra, Nyala and other animals run wild in this wonderful lush coastal forest certain to keep any animal enthusiast’s heart beating with excitement.
- The Boardwalk Casino & Entertainment World – located close to the beachfront this is a great venue to stay and enjoy. It plays host to a large casino, hotels and shops as well as a cinema.
- Storms River Bridge – this is located approximately 160kms from PE itself but is a spectacular site and a huge draw card for Adrenalin junkies with one of the highest bungee jumps in the world.
- Sardinia Bay – this is a stunning beach popular for kite surfers often seen dotting the skyline . The beach itself has is a wonderful expanse of white sands, great waves and very few people.
- Beaches – Port Elizabeth has some stunning Blue Flag beaches to spend a day or 2 relaxing on and soaking up some sun.
Country : South Africa
Currency : South African Rand (ZAR)
Port Elizabeth Airport : Port Elizabeth International Airport (PLZ)
IATA CODE: PLZ
Timezone : GMT+2
See what other travellers are saying