Cheap Flights To Cape Town
Book Cape Town flights
Find the cheapest flights from 1000s of airlines and travel agents
Whatever reason it is that you are going to Cape Town you will need a flight and preferably cheap flights to Cape Town. The more you can save on your flight to Cape Town, the more money you will have to spend.
Many people might pay a visit to Cape Town concerning work whereas other people could go to experience the magnificient table-mountain, the gorgeous shores of Clifton, the wine farms of Stellenbosch or perhaps the jail which kept the famous apartheid activist, Nelson Mandela.
Cape Town South Africa
The majestic table mountain can be seen from miles away. One of Cape Towns most sought after tourist destinations
Beautiful beaches line the coast of Cape Town. The most popular of which being Camps Bay
Cape Town Wines
Cape Town has more than 2500 wine producers which are a must see when visiting the Mother City
Not only do we offer flights to Cape Town but also cheap flights to Durban, cheap flights to Johannesburg and many other domestic destinations in South Africa. We compare all major airlines and low-cost carriers which allows us to ensure that you are receiving a comprehensive list of airlines to choose your flight from including British Airways, South African Airways and Mango flights to Cape Town, Kulula flights to cape town, Safair flights to Cape Town to name a few.
Perhaps you have a preference as to which airline you prefer to travel on? Fear not for we don’t limit our search engine to any particular brand or company. We are proud to offer you an unbiased search result and thereby ensure that you will have the widest choice of airlines and flight prices when making your decision on domestic flights South Africa.
Where Do You Find Cheap Flights To Cape Town South Africa?
Right here with us! We have scanned more than 5 million flights to Cape Town and found the cheapest flights to Cape Town during the course of the year. Kulula, FlySafair & Mango frequently offer the best deals to Cape Town flights. Some of the most popular searches on flights to Cape Town include; flights from Johannesburg to Cape Town, cheap flights from Durban to Cape Town, Johannesburg to Cape Town flights and cheap flights to Cape Town from Johannesburg. Depending on demand flights to Cape Town are available from as little as R599.00.
Cheap Flights To Cape Town
|Route||Departure Date||Airline Logo||Airline||Price|
|Flights from Lanseria (JNB) to Cape Town||20 Jan||Flysafair||R389|
|Flights from Durban to Cape Town||27 Jan||Mango||R479|
|Flights from Durban to Cape Town||28 Jan||Mango||R479|
|Flights from Johannesburg to Cape Town||20 Jan||Flysafair||R504|
|Flights from Lanseria (JNB) to Cape Town||21 Jan||Flysafair||R504|
|Flights from East London to Cape Town||23 Jan||Flysafair||R509|
|Flights from Johannesburg to Cape Town||20 Jan||Flysafair||R509|
|Flights from Durban to Cape Town||22 Jan||Flysafair||R509|
|Flights from Durban to Cape Town||22 Jan||Flysafair||R519|
|Flights from Johannesburg to Cape Town||15 Feb||Kulula||R561|
Popular Flights To Cape town
|Flights from Johannesburg (JHB) to Cape Town||Flysafair/ Flymango/ Kulula/ SAA||from R499.00|
|Flights from Durban to Cape Town||Flysafair/ Kulula/ Flymango/ SAA||from R679.00|
|Flights from Lanseria to Cape Town||Mango Airlines/ Kulula/ Flysafair/ SAA||from R579.00|
|Flights from East London to Cape Town||Flysafair/ Kulula (British Airways)/ SAA||from R899.00|
|Flights from Bloemfontein to Cape Town||Flymango/ South African Airways||from R749.00|
|Flights from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town||Flysafair/ Kulula(BA)/ SAA||from R699.00|
|Johannesburg to Cape Town flights||Flymango/ Kulula/ Flysafair/ SAA||from R499.00|
|Flights from George to Cape Town||SAA/ Kulula Airlines||from R1229.00|
|Durban to Cape Town flights||Mango/ Kulula/ Flysafair/ Flysaa||from R679.00|
So, where do you begin?
Many people will walk for hours from travel agent to travel agent trying to find cheap flights to Cape Town from Johannesburg, Durban or other cities in South Africa, whilst others will sit on phone lines for hours.
You are now able to do all the hard work right here at the click of a button. Not only are we saving you hours of valuable time, but we are also saving you money and the best part is, is that you can do it form the comfort of your very own home or office. In fact you will probably save enough on your cheap flights to Cape Town by booking with us to actually offset some of your holiday. Our flight booking system is a leader in the industry as, once you have entered your search requirements, you are presented with a list of the cheapest flights in an instant. The hardest part for you is to choose which flight you want!
Which Day Is The Cheapest Flight To Cape Town?
If you are wanting the cheapest flights to Cape Town, then booking your ticket on a Tuesday would be the best advice. Friday is the most expensive due to it being such a popular day to fly to Cape Town.
Which Month Is The Cheapest Flight To Cape Town?
You will get the cheapest flights to Cape Town in May at this point in time. Obviously booking in advance will bring down the costs of your flights to Cape Town. As December is peak season, the flight prices to CT in December are much higher than the rest of the year.
Flight Times To Cape Town?
What is the flight duration to Cape Town?
- Johannesburg to Cape Town : 2h 10m
- Durban to Cape Town : 2h 10m
- Lanseria to Cape Town : 2h 10m
- Port Elizabeth to Cape Town : 1h 20m
- East London to Cape Town : 1h 40m
- Windhoek to Cape Town : 2h 05m
- Bloemfontein to Cape Town : 1h 30m
Which Airlines Landing At Cape Town International Airport – CPT?
Cape Town International Airport (CPT) is located fairly close to the city centre and is officially the second largest airport in South Africa after to O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg. Cape Town international Airport was recently subject to an upgrade in 2010 and is now a world class airport seeing major local and tourist traffic during the year.
Due to it’s increased capacity Cape Town international Airport is now able to accommodate cheap flights from Johannesburg to Cape Town, Durban to Cape Town and other cities in South Africa. Kulula flights to Cape Town seem to be the most popular whilst Mango flights to Cape Town come in a close second.
Some of the more popular domestic destinations include flights Johannesburg to Cape Town cheap flights to Cape town from Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Cape Town flights and cheap flights Johannesburg to Cape Town. The most common domestic airlines offering these are Mango Airlines, Kulula Airlines and now FlySafair.
Some of the more popular airlines offering cheap flights to Cape Town include;
- Mango Airlines (JE)
- FlySafair (FA)
- Kulula Airlines (MN)
- SA Airlink (SA)
- South African Airways – FLYSAA (SA)
- South African Express (SA)
- Comair (BA)
- British Airways
- Emirates (EK)
- Thai Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
- Etihad Airways (EY)
- Air Mauritius
- Delta Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
Who offer flights to Cape Town?
Which airlines fly to Cape Town?
|Airline||Departure City||IATA Code||Arrival City||IATA Code||Flight Time|
|Mango Airlines (JE)||Cape Town||CPT||Bloemfontein||BFN||1.30h|
|Mango Airlines (JE)||Cape Town||CPT||Durban||DUR||2.00h|
|Mango Airlines (JE)||Cape Town||CPT||Lanseria||HLA||1.55h|
|Mango Airlines (JE)||Cape Town||CPT||OR Tambo||JNB||2.00h|
|FlySafair (FA)||Cape Town||CPT||Johannesburg||JNB||2.00h|
|FlySafair (FA)||Cape Town||CPT||Port Elizabeth||PLZ||1.20h|
|FlySafair (FA)||Cape Town||CPT||Lanseria||HLA||1.55h|
|FlySafair (FA)||Cape Town||CPT||Durban||DUR||2.00h|
|FlySafair (FA)||Cape Town||CPT||East London||ELS||1.25h|
|Kulula (MN)||Cape Town||CPT||Johannesburg||JNB||2.00h|
|Kulula (MN)||Cape Town||CPT||Port Elizabeth||PLZ||1.20h|
|Kulula (MN)||Cape Town||CPT||Lanseria||HLA||1.55h|
|Kulula (MN)||Cape Town||CPT||Durban||DUR||2.00h|
|Kulula (MN)||Cape Town||CPT||Windhoek||WDH||2.05h|
|Kulula (MN)||Cape Town||CPT||Harare||HRE||5.05h|
|Kulula (MN)||Cape Town||CPT||Victoria Falls||VFA||2.45h|
|Kulula (MN)||Cape Town||CPT||Livingstone||LVI||2.5h|
|Kulula (MN)||Cape Town||CPT||Nairobi||NBO||6.45h|
|South African Airways (SAA)||Cape Town||CPT||Johannesburg||JNB||2.00h|
|South African Airways (SAA)||Cape Town||CPT||Port Elizabeth||PLZ||1.20h|
|South African Airways (SAA)||Cape Town||CPT||Lanseria||HLA||1.55h|
|South African Airways (SAA)||Cape Town||CPT||Durban||DUR||2.00h|
|South African Airways (SAA)||Cape Town||CPT||East London||ELS||1.25h|
When Is The Best Time To Visit Cape Town?
Cape Town is a very chilled city, with its wonderful climate offering lovely hot, dry summer days whilst the winters are not as great with moderate seasonal rain and cold weather.
The peak season period in Cape Town begins in November and goes through to February. During these periods the City and it’s beaches are flooded with tourists and locals alike. Finding cheap flights to Cape Town during these months is almost impossible.
However, if you are more partial to a more budget conscious with fewer crowds, the best time to arrive in the city of Cape Town would be from March to May and September to November. During these periods flights to Cape Town are in less demand and cheap flights to Cape Town are far easier to find with us.
Things To Do In Cape Town
Cape Town is one of South Africa’s top tourist destinations and sees millions of visitors each year. Whether you are looking for cheap flights to Cape Town for business or pleasure, we have compiled a list of attractions for you to see below:
- Table Mountain – probably one of the most famous tourist attractions in the world, this has a majestic view of the Mother City which cannot be missed. You will ride to the top in a cable car which is itself a wonderful experience. For the adventurer you can climb up the Platteklip Gorge which will take approximately hours.
- Clifton Beach – experience the beautiful blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean at its best with a trip to Clifton Beach. There are four individual beaches to choose from with Clifton 4 being the most popular.
- Robben Island – the home of Nelson Mandela during apartheid. This world heritage site is a must for anyone interested in the life of Nelson Mandela and the evolution of Democracy in South Africa.
- Boulders Beach – this wonderful display of Penguins is sure to get anyone in a great mood. It is located near Simon’s Town and shows the splendour of the African Penguins in their protected enviroment.
- Hout Bay – surrounded by ocean, mountains and wine farms, the former fishing village offers a country affair with some adventure thrown in.
- Two Oceans Aquarium – this aquarium is a wonderful way to see the splendour of the African ocean’s surrounding the South African coastline. You will see displays ranging from the small and almost fantastical Knysna seahorses, to large ragged-tooth sharks, the Aquarium holds amazing discoveries around every corner.
- Waterfront – for any person this is a must. A bustling waterfront development with restaurants, shops and so much more. You can take in the ocean air as you sit sipping cocktails in one of the bars or catch a bite to eat.
Cape Town International Airport Map
Cape Town International Airport
Cape Town International Airport
Useful Information On The Pickup and Go Area
- You are allowed 30 minutes in the pick up and go area, thereafter, a fee is applicable;
- The pick up-and go location is intended solely for that particular function, definitely not for parking;
- Find out the correct landing period of the individual you’re going to be collecting;
- Understand how to reach ground level pick-up location: it is your very first parking area when you enter into the airport terminal also, the access point will be 2nd boom to your left, simply conform to the plainly labelled signage;
- Understand just how to reach the terminus if you are planning to meet up with the traveller inside the terminus: make your way via the foyer, turn right and then the access to the terminal is straight ahead of you;
- Car parking is distinctly labeled along with the pillars seperating the bays;
Some Useful Numbers To Note At Cape Town International Airport
- Call Centre – 021 937 1200
- Security Control Room – 021 937 1288
- South African Police Services – 021 927 2900
- Katanga Parking Management – 021 936 3612
- Landside Hotline – 021 935 3737