Flights from Durban to Cape Town
Cheap flights to Cape Town from Durban
Flights from Durban to Cape Town start from as low as R599.00 depending on the time of year and demand. Your flight will take approximately 2 hours and 10 minutes and will cover around 1240kms. You will land at Cape Town International Airport. This is one of the more popular domestic flight routes giving you a choice of over 300 flights per week. Popular airlines which fly from Durban to Cape Town are Kulula Airlines, Mango Airlines, Flysafair, British Airways and South African Airways.
Popular Durban to Cape Town flights
|Flysafair flights from Durban to Cape Town||from R599.00|
|Kulula flights from Durban to Cape Town||from R629.00|
|British Airways flights from Durban to Cape Town||from R969.00|
|SAA flights from Durban to Cape Town||from R1149.00|
|Mango flights from Durban to Cape Town||from R599.00|
What Is the Best Day To Get Cheapest Flights from Durban to Cape Town?
To get the cheapest flight from Durban to Cape Town you would book your flight on a Tuesday or Wednesday. The most expensive day to book a flights from Durban to Cape Town is usually Monday, Friday or Sunday.
Which Is the Best Month To Get Cheapest Flights from Durban to Cape Town?
You will get the cheapest flights to Cape Town from Durban in May or July. Booking in advance will bring down the costs of your flights to Cape Town. As December is peak season, the flight prices to CPT in December are much higher than the rest of the year.
Popular flights to Cape Town
- Flights from Johannesburg To Cape Town
- Flights from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town
- Flights from George to Cape Town
Best things to do in Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront – located in the Cape Town table bay harbour. It is a massive destination filled with stores that will keep anyone engrossed in shopping for a day. There are restaurants and bars that serve some amazing beers and food.
- Boulders Beach – a great day out for any tourist and/or local wishing to see the splendour of the boulders on the beach and the penguins that call this beach home.
- Table Mountain – probably the most famous destination in Cape Town. If you have never taken the cable car to the top then do so as soon as you can and take in the stunning views.
- Robben Island – is an island in Tabel Bay famous for its occupant/s during the apartheid years in South Africa. Home of the former president Nelson Mandela before he was released.
Country : South Africa
Currency : South African Rand (ZAR)
Durban Airport : Cape Town Intenrational Airport (CPT)
IATA CODE: CPT
Timezone : GMT+2
See what other travellers are saying