Cheap Flights To Port ElizabethBook Flights to Port Elizabeth (PE) Online
Cheap Flights To PE (Port Elizabeth)
Also known as Nelson Mandela Bay, Port Elizabeth is often spoken of as the friendly city due to the wonderful nature of the cities population. Port Elizabeth is now not only a commercial site but a tourism and adventure hub as well. Business is no longer the sole reason people travel to the city. Wether you are flying to Port Elizabeth on business or pleasure we will make sure that you find cheap flights to Port Elizabeth. Port Elizabeth offers a relaxing and calm feeling, whilst offering all the luxury and entertainment of a big city.
Port Elizabeth, like CPT, is also referred to as the windy city, which is quite true as there are some very windy periods during the year. PE has a subtropical climate with light rain throughout the year. The area lies between the winter rainfall of the Western Cape and the summer rainfall of eastern South Africa. Winters are cool but mild. Summers are warm and considerably less humid.
We assure you that you will find the most comprehensive range of flights to and from Port Elizabeth right here. We give you access to our FREE booking facilities which guarantee cheap flights at any single time. We bypass the thousands of booking agencies and give you direct access to the airlines themselves proving time and time again that we are the leader when offering domestic flights South Africa.
Port Elizabeth airport is also known as the ‘ten minute airport’, The airport is conveniently situated within a few minutes drive of the CBD and the beach front and other areas you may consider worth visiting whilst in PE.
Cheapest Flights To Port Elizabeth
We are comparing more than 4 million flights to Port Elizabeth annually to ensure that you receive the best deals. Mango, Kulula, FlySafair, Flysaa are some of the airlines offering up the cheapest flights to PE. Many of the more popular routes to Port Elizabeth include; Flights from Johannesburg to Port Elizabeth, Flights from Durban to Port Elizabeth and Flights from Lanseria to Port Elizabeth.
|Route||Departure Date||Airline Logo||Airline||Price|
|Flights from Lanseria (JNB) to Port Elizabeth||24 Nov||Mango||R427|
|Flights from Lanseria (JNB) to Port Elizabeth||22 Nov||Mango||R431|
|Flights from Johannesburg to Port Elizabeth||1 Dec||Flysafair||R576|
|Flights from Johannesburg to Port Elizabeth||24 Jan||Flysafair||R576|
|Flights from Johannesburg to Port Elizabeth||19 Nov||Mango||R599|
|Flights from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth||25 Jan||Flysafair||R747|
|Flights from Durban to Port Elizabeth||22 Jan||Flysafair||R799|
|Flights from Durban to Port Elizabeth||18 Jan||Flysafair||R809|
|Flights from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth||20 Jan||Flysafair||R844|
|Flights from Durban to Port Elizabeth||10 Jan||British Airways||R923|
Why Visit Port Elizabeth?
Addo Elephant Park is a famous site in Port Elizabeth together with the Kragga Kama game reserve. These site/s are a must see when visiting PE.
Port Elizabeth has some beautiful beaches. The sand is soft and the waves are suitable for swimming all year round. Kings Beach is a very popular beach.
The boardwalk is a lovely leisure center playing host to restaurants, cafes, cinemas, boutiques and specialty stores
Popular Flights to Port Elizabeth
Some of the most popular flights to PE include:
|Flights from Johannesburg to Port Elizabeth||Flysafair/ Flymango/ Kulula||from R599.00|
|Flights from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth||Flysafair/ Kulula||from R699.00|
|Flights from Lanseria to Port Elizabeth||Mango Airlines||from R499.00|
|Flights from Durban to Port Elizabeth||Flysafair/ Kulula||from R799.00|
|Flights from East London to Port Elizabeth||Kulula/ SAA||from R999.00|
|Cheap flights from Johannesburg to Port Elizabeth||Mango Airlines/ Kulula/ Flysafair||from R599.00|
|Flights from Bloemfontein to Port Elizabeth||South African Airways||from R2299.00|
Flight Times to Port Elizabeth
How long does it take to fly to PE?
|Johannesburg to Port Elizabeth||1.40h|
|Durban to Port Elizabeth||1.25h|
|Cape Town to Port Elizabeth||1.15h|
|East London to Port Elizabeth||3.55h (2 stops)|
|George to Port Elizabeth||4.00h|
Flight Times To Port Elizabeth Airport
Flight Duration to Port Elizabeth
- Johannesburg to Port Elizabeth : 1h 40m
- Durban to Port Elizabeth : 1h 25m
- Cape Town to Port Elizabeth : 1h 15m
- East London to Port Elizabeth : 3h 55m
- George to Port Elizabeth : 3h 40m
Weather in Port Elizabeth – Temperature and Rainfall (Annual)
Port Elizabeth Airports Map
Port Elizabeth Airport, South Africa
Best Time Visit Port Elizabeth
If you are visiting Port Elizabeth as a tourist then the best time would be during the summer time which is between the months of December and January. This is the festive time of the year for the Friendly City where it comes alive with a large variety of sun filled activities. Unfortunately this is probably the most expensive time f the year t find cheap flights to Port Elizabeth as it falls right in the middle of the holiday season where flights are in demand.
Mango flights to Port Elizabeth will be available at this time of the year together with Kulula cheap flights but in general be prepared to pay a premium for flights to Port Elizabeth at this time of the year.
Top Things To Do In Port Elizabeth
- Explore The Donkin Heritage Trail – take on the five-kilometre trail that follows in the footsteps of the famous 1820 Settlers. It links more than 47 national monuments and historical sites in Port Elizabeth and is named after Sir Rufane Donkin, the acting governor of the Cape Colony at the time. This trail includes some interesting facts about the area that will educate you about the cities history.
- Addo Elephant Park – escape to the bush and spend your time scouring the pristine Eastern Cape landscape for wildlife at Addo Elephant Park. This is home to over 550 elephant and is the third largest national park in South Africa. It has expanded to conserve a wide range of wildlife and flora from the semi-desert Karoo down to the coastline of Sunday’s River Valley Mouth.
- Blue Flag Beaches – two of the total of 6 blue flag beaches in the Eastern Cape are located in PE. Humewood Beach and Wells Estate Beach have both passed the 14-point criteria and been awarded Blue Flag status. Visitors can enjoy a stretch of coast that has wonderful water quality and safety services, including excellent life-saving standard. So take advantage of the Port Elizabeth sunshine, head to the beach and catch those lovely sun’s rays.
When searching for cheap flights to Port Elizabeth with Domestic Flights South Africa, you will be given options from most of the airlines listed above, giving you a wide variety of flights to choose from.