South African Airways, often referred as SAA is the national flag carrier and largest airlines in South Africa. With its Headquarter located in Airways Park on the grounds of OR Tambo International Airport in Kempton Park, Ekurhuleni, Gauteng, SA Airways flies to 38 destinations worldwide. Founded in 1934, SAA is currently official airlines of the Association of Tennis Professionals. It is one of the popular low cost carriers in South Africa, preferred by a large number of passengers moving around South Africa as well as to move beyond it.
SAA Airways features:
• SAA fleet includes a mix of 59 Airbus and Being air-crafts, with an average age of 9.8 years.
• It enables customers to enjoy a complimentary dining experience, complete with an array of wines and beers, soft drinks and hot beverages.
• SAA flights also deliver the finest entertainments to its guest on board. From the latest blockbusters to news, music and interactive games, its in-flight entertainment box carries something for everyone.
• SAA airlines also have introduced Voyager frequent flyer programme that provides frequent travelers to get more spending power with Voyager miles. Those who travel through SAA airways or its ever-expanding partner network, they can exchange miles earned for a multitude of magnificent awards.
• SAA also own Mango Airlines, a popular low cost carrier in South Africa. It has also established links with Airlink and South African Express. It is currently operating as a member of Star Alliance.
If you want to book for cheap SAA flights, it is better to turn to online flight booking portals. These online portals make it easy, quick and affordable to book flight tickets. These websites keep users updated with latest deals and discounts offered by low cost carriers in South Africa to let them fly even with tight budget.