Bram Fischer International Airport – Bloemfontein
Book flight specials to Bloemfontein
Find the cheapest flights from 1000s of airlines and travel agents
The airport is a top-class facility that manages over 400 000 passengers and 20 000 air movements annually and comprises everything any passenger may need whether departing or arriving.
Popular Airlines Landing at Bram Fischer International Airport Bloemfontein
|Route||To Airport Code||Departure Date||Airline Logo||Airline||Price|
|Flights From Cape Town International Airport To Bram Fischer International Airport||BFN||13 Aug||Mango||R649|
|Flights From OR Tambo International Airport To Bram Fischer International Airport||BFN||14 Oct||Airlink||R984|
|Flights From OR Tambo International Airport To Bram Fischer International Airport||BFN||12 Oct||Cemair||R1 204|
|Flights From Cape Town International Airport To Bram Fischer International Airport||BFN||3 Sep||South African Airways||R1 619|
|Flights From King Shaka International Airport To Bram Fischer International Airport||BFN||14 Sep||Cemair||R1 979|
|Flights From King Shaka International Airport To Bram Fischer International Airport||BFN||9 Jan||Airlink||R2 704|
Parking At Bram Fischer International Airport Bloemfontein:
Airport parking comprises:
- Covered parking – from 12 to 24 hours
- Lock-up garages
- Open parking – from 12 to 24 hours
- Reserved parking for disabled passengers
For further information, contact the Parking Department on +27 (0) 51 407 2212.
Following simple travel tips will make your Bram Fischer International Airport Bloemfontein experience all the more pleasurable.
- Arrive for your flight in good time and rather pack too little than too much into your luggage. This avoids unnecessary delays and irritation to other passengers waiting in the queue.
- Ensure you have no prohibited items packed in your carry-on baggage such as items with sharp edges or points, toy guns, sharp letter openers, knives, razor blades, nail clippers, scissors or cork screws.
- Never leave your baggage unattended or with someone that you do not know and never accept anything for transit from a stranger. Should you notice any unattended luggage, report this to an airport representative or to the police.
- Make sure your luggage is well marked and distinctive, making it easier to identify when you remove it from the conveyor belt.
- Gifts that you have purchased should remain unwrapped in case airport security wish to inspect them, rather wrap them once your security check has been completed.
Address: Private Bag X20562, Bloemfontein, 9300
Telephone : +27 (0) 51 407 2240
Fax : +27 (0) 51 433 2862
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : +27 (0) 51 407 2200
Fax : +27 (0) 51 433 1485
Flight Info. : 086 727 7888
Transportation to and from Bloemfontein airport
There are airport shuttles and taxis that stand just outside the airport building with schedules matching flight arrivals.
- Bloem Taxi Service – 072 349 9738
For further information passengers can contact the airport information desk on +27 (0) 51 407 2200.
Located at Bram Fischer are the following rental vehicle companies: