Find the cheapest flights from 1000s of airlines and travel agents
Book flights to & from George airport
The town of George is located between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth on the spectacular Garden Route, popular with locals and tourists alike. George Airport manages more than 600,000 passengers annually but also has an imperative role being a national distribution core for cargo of oysters, fish, flowers, herbs and ferns. The airport has taken the award for ‘South African Airport of the Year’ six times.
Popular Domestic Airlines Landing at George Airport
|Route||Departure Date||Airline Logo||Price|
|CemAir Flights From Johannesburg To George||24 Sep||R479|
|FlySafair Flights From Johannesburg To George||16 Sep||R679|
|Airlink Flights From Cape Town To George||15 Aug||R819|
|Airlink Flights From Johannesburg To George||18 Aug||R829|
|Kulula Flights From Durban To George||6 Nov||R1,429|
|Airlink Flights From Port Elizabeth To George||26 Aug||R1,529|
|Airlink Flights From Bloemfontein To George||16 Aug||R1,569|
|Airlink Flights From Durban To George||15 Aug||R1,654|
|Kulula Flights From Margate To George||24 Oct||R1,684|
|Airlink Flights From Kimberley To George||2 Sep||R1,689|
George Airport Parking
Parking facilities at George Airport comprise both long and short term parking with exceptional lighting including CCTV cameras plus security patrols. The parking lots are located close to the arrival and departure lounges.
Passengers leaving for extended periods and utilising long term parking have their vehicles parked in garages that are safe with security.
Reserving your parking spot well ahead of time affords much cheaper rates besides the hassle of trying to get a parking space at the last minute and paying a lot more. There are plenty of bays available for pre-booking.
- As a precaution, check online for any recently added new regulations.
- When booking your flight ensure the information corresponds with that on your identity document which should be kept on you at all times.
- Arrive at least one to two hours prior to your regional flight and for international flights, at least three hours before flight departure.
- Make use of online facilities eliminating queues and stress at the airport.
- Keep luggage as light as possible, especially carry-on luggage and ensure you do not have any prohibited items packed in it.
- Ensure your checked-in luggage is easy to identify. Add a bright strip of insulation tape or stickers to make it stand out and remove all old tags.
- While at the airport, always keep your luggage with you at all times and never accept anything from a stranger for transit.
Address : P O Box 10 000, George, 6530
Telephone : +27 (0) 44 876 9310
Fax : +27 (0) 44 876 9027
Email : [email protected]
Help Desk : +27 (0) 44 876 9310
Flight Info. : 086 727 7888
Transportation to and from George airport
- Zeelie Taxis : (044) 874 6707
- Eden Taxis : 083 587 8490
- Barnard Taxis : 072 268 5043
The following car rental companies operate from the airport: