Many people might pay a visit to Cape Town concerning work whereas other people could go to experience the magnificient table-mountain, the gorgeous shores of Clifton, the wine farms of Stellenbosch or perhaps the jail which kept the famous apartheid activist, Nelson Mandela.
Whatever reason it is that you are going to Cape Town you will need a flight. So, where do you begin? Many people will walk for hours form travel agent to travel agent trying to find cheap flights to Cape Town whilst others will sit on phone lines for hours.
With over 95,000+ Users and counting, Domestic Flights South Africa is the most complete and trusted comparison site on the market.
You are now able to do all the hard work right here at the click of a button. Not only are we saving you hours of valuable time, but we are also saving you money and the best part is, is that you can do it form the comfort of your very own home or office. In fact you will probably save enough on your cheap flights to Cape Town by booking with us to actually offset some of your holiday. Our flight booking system is a leader in the industry as, once you have entered your search requirements, you are presented with a list of the cheapest flights in an instant. The hardest part for you is to choose which flight you want!
Not only do we offer flights to Cape Town but also cheap flights to Durban, cheap flights to Johannesburg and many other domestic destinations in South Africa. We compare all major airlines and low-cost carriers which allows us to ensure that you are receiving a comprehensive list of airlines to choose your flight from including British Airways, South African Airways and Mango Airlines to name a few. Perhaps you have a preference as to which airline you prefer to travel on? Fear not for we don’t limit our search engine to any particular brand or company. We are proud to offer you an unbiased search result and thereby ensure that you will have the widest choice of airlines and flight prices when making your decision on domestic flights South Africa
Useful Information On The Pickup and Go Area
- You are allowed 30 minutes in the pick up and go area, thereafter, a fee is applicable;
- The pick up-and go location is intended solely for that particular function, definitely not for parking;
- Find out the correct landing period of the individual you’re going to be collecting;
- Understand how to reach ground level pick-up location: it is your very first parking area when you enter into the airport terminal also, the access point will be 2nd boom to your left, simply conform to the plainly labelled signage;
- Understand just how to reach the terminus if you are planning to meet up with the traveller inside the terminus: make your way via the foyer, turn right and then the access to the terminal is straight ahead of you;
- Car parking is distinctly labeled along with the pillars seperating the bays;
Some Useful Numbers To Note At Cape Town International Airport
- Call Centre – 021 937 1200
- Security Control Room – 021 937 1288
- South African Police Services – 021 927 2900
- Katanga Parking Management – 021 936 3612
- Landside Hotline – 021 935 3737
Things To Do In Cape Town
Cape Town is one of South Africa’s top tourist destinations and sees millions of visitors each year. Whether you are looking for cheap flights to Cape Town for business or pleasure, we have compiled a list of attractions for you to see below:
- Table Mountain – probably one of the most famous tourist attractions in the world, this has a majestic view of the Mother City which cannot be missed. You will ride to the top in a cable car which is itself a wonderful experience. For the adventurer you can climb up the Platteklip Gorge which will take approximately hours.
- Clifton Beach – experience the beautiful blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean at its best with a trip to Clifton Beach. There are four individual beaches to choose from with Clifton 4 being the most popular.
- Robben Island – the home of Nelson Mandela during apartheid. This world heritage site is a must for anyone interested in the life of Nelson Mandela and the evolution of Democracy in South Africa.
- Boulders Beach – this wonderful display of Penguins is sure to get anyone in a great mood. It is located near Simon’s Town and shows the splendour of the African Penguins in their protected enviroment.
- Hout Bay – surrounded by ocean, mountains and wine farms, the former fishing village offers a country affair with some adventure thrown in.
- Two Oceans Aquarium – this aquarium is a wonderful way to see the splendour of the African ocean’s surrounding the South African coastline. You will see displays ranging from the small and almost fantastical Knysna seahorses, to large ragged-tooth sharks, the Aquarium holds amazing discoveries around every corner.
- Waterfront – for any person this is a must. A bustling waterfront development with restaurants, shops and so much more. You can take in the ocean air as you sit sipping cocktails in one of the bars or catch a bite to eat.